- We specialise in ‘hands on real world’ workshop technical training for golf course, grounds maintenance and football ground technicians. Training is carried out in your workshop on machines with genuine issues. Subjects covered include routine maintenance, hydraulic and electrical fault diagnosis, sprayer maintenance & set up, health and safety checks on machines and workshop management.
- Our most popular course is ‘Improving cutting unit performance’. This consists of a PowerPoint presentation all about how cutting units work and after cut appearance issues. It is followed by hands on training delivered on your machines. This includes a cutting unit health check too.
- We provide bespoke mechanical training for technicians and operators. All training is designed to reduce operating costs and prevent quality of cut issues.
- We are experienced in heavy duty ride on cylinder mowers and rotary mowers used in fine turf and municipal applications. We specialise in cutting systems, engines, hydraulics, electrics and sprayers.
- Working with industry partners and our own instructor we offer regulated operator training for all machinery through Lantra or City & Guilds as well as safe use of pesticides, PA1, PA2 & PA6 training and assessment.
Contact us for more information on +44(0)7976 283301 or email@example.com