GOLF COURSE/GROUNDS machinery CONSULTANCY
Aim: Reduce turf machinery and golf car operating costs, instantly improve performance, present data to client to enable future planning.
How it works: Compile an initial overview report on machinery condition/specification and workshop facilities. During the visit, advise on quick, instant gains to improve quality of cut. Make realistic, unbiased, discreet and bespoke recommendations. Directly act on recommendations where possible.
Report may including the following recommendations-
- Current service life and approximate repair costs/viability to bring all machinery to a reliable, good state.
- 5 year plan of machinery replacement including selecting the best specification for your requirements.
- Implementation of bespoke basic maintenance, sharpening and repair procedures.
- Practical, technical staff training ranging from beginners to advanced level.
- Record keeping, parts procurement and service provider communication.
- Committee and management communication.
- Impartial advice on new, ex demo and second hand machinery.