GOLF COURSE/GROUNDS machinery CONSULTANCY
Aim: Reduce turf machinery and golf car operating costs, instantly improve performance, present data to client to enable future planning.
How it works: Compile an initial overview report on machinery condition/specification and workshop facilities. Make realistic, unbiased, discreet and bespoke recommendations. Directly act on recommendations where possible.
Report may including the following recommendations-
- Current service life and approximate repair costs/viability to bring all machinery to a reliable, good state.
- 5 year plan of machinery replacement including selecting the best specification for your requirements.
- Implementation of bespoke basic maintenance, sharpening and repair procedures.
- Practical, technical staff training ranging from beginners to advanced level.
- Record keeping, parts procurement and service provider communication.
- Committee and management communication.
- Impartial advice on new, ex demo and second hand machinery.